The venue will be:
Muck N Brass Studio
Unit 2A Codrington Hill
Gain the skills and confidence to do all the DIY jobs around your house and take home: A top notch bird feeder - that YOU will make!
Known for their DIY positivity Wayne and Steph will take you through the tools you should have in your kit, including the "must have" power tool, the combination drill.
On arrival tea/coffee and snacks
- Learning functions of the drill.
- Wall fixings you need to be able to confidently hang shelves, curtain tracks and pictures on your walls.
- Home safety - Confidently manage your gas, water and electricity in an emergency
- How to change plugs and fuses.
- Basic plumbing connections
- How to use sealant and re-seal your bath.
- Use of tools
- All materials supplied to build a wooden bird feeder to keep or give to a loved one.
- PDF guides to download for future reference.
We look forward to giving you the skills and confidence to be a DIY Doer!
Wayne and Steph